Kiss & Go Weddings
Are you looking for a wedding where you can have a no fuss legal wedding ceremony, kiss and go all for an amazingly low fee of $200.00 Monday to Thursday Or $260.00 Friday to Sunday!
You can have a Kiss and Go ceremony that does just that, you come to me and have the wedding in my home, you bring 2 witnesses and we have a basic legal ceremony that's finished in 10 minutes.
We can arrange everything over the internet and via the phone.
- Fill in the attached Notice of Intended Marriage form (NOIM). I will send you one on request. Have your signatures witnessed by an approved witness, as stated on back of form.
- Email that form back to me.
- Keep the original (NOIM) form and give it to your celebrant before the ceremony.
- Scan and email your birth certificates/divorce document/death certificate of past spouse if applicable and email to celebrant, so I can do the legal work required, bring the original documents with you for the celebrant to see BEFORE the ceremony.
- Bring your photo id with you when you meet the celebrant.
- Sign the declaration before the ceremony.
- The fee $200.00 Monday to Thursday Or $260.00 Friday to Sunday must be paid 30 days before the ceremony and is non-refundable.
- Oringinal NOIM form that you have already filled in and scanned to your celebrant.
- Original birth certificates for bride and groom.
- Overseas passports for people born outside of Australia only.
- Original divorce document if applicable to either party.
- Death certificate of past spouse if applicable.
- Photo id for you both.
- Any other documentation as requested by your celebrant.
- Two(2) adult witnesses, They must be 18 years of age or older.
When you see your celebrant and show your documents, they must be ORINGINALS no photocopies allowed.
Remember if you forget to bring your documents on the wedding day that means no wedding can take place!
It's important to scan all documents and send to your celebrant as early as possible so your celebrant can advise you if those documents are acceptable or if official NATTI translations are required (for people born outside of Australia)
If there is a problem with anything I am a phone call away and am always happy to hear from you.
For information on changing your name after your Kiss and Go ceremony please read Changing Your Name After Marriage.